The benefits of Pilates
More health specialists agree on the benefits of a regular Pilates practice. At Inspiration, our clients are continuously demonstrating an overall improvement in their physical health. Thanks to the quality of our professionals, who are also specialists in Pilates.
Below is a list of some of these benefits:
- Improved flexibility and muscle tone;
- Elimination of muscle tension and stress;
- Creating a balanced and aligned body;
- Increased breathing capacity;
- Neuromuscular awakening;
- Improved and positive posture change;
- Greater mind-body awareness;
- Preventing injuries;
- More effective period after rehabilitation;
What makes the Pilates method
- Respect for the physical condition of the person ( precaution and safety);
- Use of proper breathing technique to engage the abdominal and pelvic floor;
- Execute smooth, light, simple and effective movements;
- Exercises focused on back support and joint mobility.
don’t wait. go ahead !
You can experience the benefits of Pilates right away.
«In 10 sessions you’ll feel the difference, in 20 you’ll see it, and in 30 you’ll have a new body.»
– Joseph Pilates
Whoever you are, be Pilates!
At Clinique Inspiration, all our Pilates specialists are health professionals (physiotherapist, TRP, kinesologist) and holds of a Pilates certification. We are also the training center of the Peak Pilates system. Recognized worldwide, this incomparable training is unique in Quebec and is aimed at individuals seeking authentic, complete and progressive Pilates certification. The complete program includes 3 levels developed to be a progressive program. Each level is based on the previous level.
- Teacher trainer: Edith Noel – see her biography
Pilates replacing traditional bodybuilding exercises, no longer require a sustained cardio-vascular effort. So Pilates on appliances will firm your silhouette by toning your muscles, while keeping them flexible and elongated. Improving your body awareness will certainly help you make decisions (calorie intake vs calorie burned), but it’s not the Pilates that will make you lose weight, but your new understanding of the body.
There is no age limit and no special morphology for practicing Pilates on appliances. At any age and no matter what your physical condition, Pilates will be good for you!s!
WERE YOU INJURED IN A ROAD ACCIDENT?
If you have accident injuries, the SAAQ may reimburse your physiotherapy treatements.
«Physical fitness is the first
requisite to happiness»
– Joseph Pilates –